CEDIA REPORT POST #5
Still no JBL demo running, so I wait (for the 1st of 4 times) for an Integra demo. While waiting, one of the Integra reps was being filmed for a daily CEDIA show. They were filming people all over the place, so I just grabbed a shot. I know, it too is a bit blurry. It was getting warm in the place, and my hands were getting a bit "moist" and I kept forgetting to wipe the camera lens on my phone. Oh, after waiting a while, I find out that the 1 guy that runs the demo is in a meeting. OK. I will come back. I did, and the guy still wasn't back. This was like an hour later. I came back again, and missed getting into the demo by 2 minutes. OK, at least they are doing them and the one rep tells me that the demos are at the top and bottom of each hour (every 30 minutes). I come back, this time 10 minutes early. I stand and wait and wait. The bottom of the hour comes (3:30) and nothing. No door opens, nothing. I wait until 3:31 and go ask the same lady. Well, somehow, in that 25 seconds, the guy opened the door, and let in 2 other people that were waiting, closed it, and locked it. Are you kidding me?! I gave them a piece of my mind. No wonder there was no line for their demo. You never knew if you were standing in the right spot, when it was going to happen, etc).

Heos was a part of a massive D&M (Denon and Marantz) area, and this looked cool in person.

There were several interactive booths. Here is one, but nobody was singing.

I then found the huge 120" Vizio TV. This won a CEDIA new product award. It was quite impressive.

Farewell - June 4, 2020