brendo. i fail to understand what you are saying.

I understand how an amp works and understand that the wattage goes into driving the magnets on the speaker coils that produce sound. Different sounds require different amounts of power.

A louder sound needs more wattage as it needs to displace the speaker cone more.

A complex sound also can need more wattage as every time you change the direction of travel of the speaker cone, you need to use that power to overcome velocity and momentum.

I also get that the octive of the sound also plays a roll in wattage as you are moving air to generate that sound wave.

I guess what you need to figure out is what would be the maximum power required by this speaker to play any and all my music at 90db at 3m? Then from that I could then figure out what is the maximum volume you could get from these LFR's with this amp.

What Deb has indicated is that to play everything and get to maximum potential volume (total cone travel), that the ADA1000 doesn't have enough power inside of it to achieve that but the extra 65 watts the ADA1250 has (or is it more current inside the amp too) would have the ability to achieve this.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5