Originally Posted By shin204
I been doing a bit of searching on different forums and Im getting mix reviews from people. They still prefer the paradigm over axiom. From what I read people are saying that the axiom speakers are bit too bright and tiny sounding compare to speakers around +/- price.

This review from soundstage compares the m80's to the monitor 11's....the Studios are likely on another level.

http://www.soundstagexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=182:axiom-audio-epic-80-800-home-theater-speaker-system&catid=38:equipment&Itemid=2

A tab bright ???? yeh 3 versions ago. Thos people are obviously stuck in the past. They probably never heard the V3 or v4. I had the v1 or Ti and yes I agree. I have the v3 now and I can tell you without a doubt thats in accurate. Monitor 11 ?? I don't think so. I had the Monitor 11 before I had these Axiom M8v3. I have the B&W 603's. I would still take these Axioms anyday of the week. Side be side with Studio 60 I still take these M80. Now if Price is even I am most likely taking the Studio 100v5 over the M80. I know I am as they are the same ballpark $$ wise now. Not sure about the M100v4. But, I can tell you unless your listening to music in 2ch then the v100s are great, but if your using a sub 100% you would of saved alot with just m80v4.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4