I appreciate the responses.

My computer setup is all one big desk, as in, everything other than wires is on the desk surface. So the Axioms would just be to the left & right of my monitor. To that end, I'm not sure I would turn the speakers up all that loud. With my current setup, I have the speakers set to about 30% of max when I'm sitting at my desk (but that's with a speaker system that claims its 200w, so they are super loud).

I think Mojo makes a good point, I'm not really looking to get the deepest lows possible (or I would just get a sub).

While I am looking for great audio performance from games and computer audio, there is one other thing I should mention:

I play bass, and I learn just about everything by ear. I use my computer as my playback source. Many times I'll struggle to hear the bass line from my current speakers, but then put on my Grados and poof - there's the bass line. But headphones make it hard to hear myself playing, so I'm hoping these speakers will help bring out more bass separation, but not to the point where it booms.

Thanks!