Ian, thanks for the reply. I really do not like subwoofers. Granted I have not tried Axioms, but in experience, I get far more "sub" frequencies than I want. I don't use one in my home theater either (as the M60s give me exactly what I want). But I will keep it in mind.

Debbie is going to kill me if I don't send back one of the pairs of speakers soon, so this is my last observation. Using an EQ, I am basically able to get the tone I want from both the M2s and M3s. The real difference is in soundstaging. The M3s have a very flat soundstage. For lack of a better description, the music sounds like its coming from the speakers. Whereas the M2s have a much more pronounced soundstage. The music sounds like its coming from about 3 inches in front of the speakers. There is a "3D" effect to the sound almost.

Due to that, I cant decide. I think the overall sound is better from the M3s, but I love the "pop" of the M2s and how it seems almost 3D. Are there EQ settings that would produce this effect in the M3s?