I got the speakers last week, and I spent a decent amount of time trying them out this weekend. Overall, I like them. They are such an improvement over my old speakers, as of course one would expect. Music sounds great, and game sounds really come through now. Its such a huge improvement its hard to describe exactly how.

However, it only took me a short while to know I should have gotten the M3s. There's not quite enough low end in the M2s for me (but I still don't want subwoofer low). I've contacted Axiom on how best to accomplish this.

Some other thoughts:
- They are loud. I don't run them too loud while I'm at my desk, as they are close to my ears. I really don't need this kind of volume in a computer speaker, but I suppose its good for when I'm working downstairs (my M60 setup is upstairs).
- The volume knob is not located in a convenient location, so I'm having to control levels using the horrible Windows mixer. Sometimes not that big deal, but sometimes a bit of a pain. Should have realized how much I used the volume knob on the old speakers.

And lastly a question - I have the speaker volume knob at about 50%, and I have the source volume in windows set to anywhere between 5%-35%. So - is it better to run the source volume louder and turn the speakers down, or vice versa? (Or is 50-50 best?)