I agree with the comments for the most part. I was looking at my Axiom products on the weekend (M80's, VP150, EP350, QS8) and was noticing how "home made" they looked - for lack of a better term. As most of you know, I have been an Axiom fan since the late 1980's and continue to love the sound/value proposition. I have stated before that I have owned speakers well beyond the price and performance of the Axiom lineup, but Axiom is the only brand to continue on my life journey.

The overall designs keep getting bigger, and this one looks like a monster. I still think about the Totem Mani 2's and how incredible they sound for such a small speaker.

But then I think about the Reference 3a Suprema's and how awesome they sound...and how huge and heavy they are...

Ok, were was I going with this...oh yeah, I really think a refresh of cabinet design is necessary, The market seems to drive what and where Axiom develop products, but I cannot honestly say anything in the last 5 years has caused me to invest time and $$$, or even caused me to take a second look.