My three cents worth.

1 cent) I think this LFR800 would best be used as competition to the speaker bar other companies have. Seems Axiom is trying to reinvent Dolby, Arur-3D, DTS sound fields.

2 cents) I love the finish on my real wood Cherry M22 also, TAM

3 cents) I think Axiom should upgrade that Mid Range Driver to keep up with the Tweeter and 6.5” HP Woofers. I think it lacks behind now. I mean yes with the normal M80, 60 it is in its zone. But how can you create better Tweeters and Woofers and just throw in a normal mid range. It just doesn’t do that HP line justice.

4 cents) Axiom did what I was wanting, about 3 months later as mentioned above. I was wanting a speaker like the M5HP and I bought the M22 in Nov, just to come out with the M5HP two months later.

5 Cents ) I think if Axiom is going to have these improvements why not have a decent looking, connection plate. That speaker wire connection plate that cheap plastic makes the speakers look like cheap parts all around. If just for the HP, LFR lines have a nice piece made in white metal or something with great binding posts and great rid of those cheap black n red nuts. They make it look cheap. I mean look at Paradigms binding posts or B&W . Little details go along way.

Ok my 5 cents

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4