Just picked up the 1100s today. As far as I know I am just getting the basic DSP. As there is only one unit available presently and I wanted to get the speakers yesterday, smile I honestly didn't even ask which version it was. Patience has never been my strong point. Unfortunately I wont get the DSP till tomorrow. I really cant complain since I called this morning hoping to pick up this afternoon. Although they were able to supply the speakers on short notice the DSP wasnt ready as it needed to be coded and Andrew was off today. He normally does this. Right now I am basically using them as M100s. Still sound great but I am sure they will be much better when I get the DSP. I have two seperate amps I plan to power them with. A Crown and a Beringher which supply about 450 and 400 WPC @ 4 ohms respectfully. Should be more than enough power. I am using a Yamaha RX-A3050 as preamp and to power rear surrounds. Everything else is powered externally. I will report back once setup is complete.

LFR 1100s QS8s QS2s ADA15000-4, VP 150, M 3s,Polk CSI A6, Klipsh B10B, SVSPB2000,PSW125x2