I've been following this thread on the Air for awhile wondering the same thing; when is an update coming.

I've had continued 'bugs' with the interface that continue to stymie me. The latest, how the Air can manage to get an IP address from my Wifi when it doens't have the password to get connected.
As such, when it turns on, it somehow connects to the wifi (which i don't want it to do) and i have no way of getting it to stop connecting to the wifi so i can use it with its own hotspot.
I tried to reset, even went as far as using the usb stick to do a hard reset.
Sometimes when i turn on the Air, it goes into hotspot mode. Other times it stays in wifi connected mode, again not sure how it does this when i've never entered in any passwords in the Axiom app interface to allow it on our wifi.

Frustrating.

My only recourse is to go into my router and blacklist the Air on my home router, but who is to say if it isn't going to have the same behaviour while outside and picking up on any of my neighbors locked down wifi signals.

I might add, there should be a boatload more FAQ in the manual. There are instructions how to get it onto a wifi system, but no instructions how to get it off.
So, if a person uses it on their wifi at home, but for any reason wants to use the hotspot mode, how in the hell do you get it back to hotspot mode?

When we get it working, it is fairly stellar (though it would be nice to connect to a Sonos home setup without having to plug in a Sonos unit directly via the analog cable.

On that note, having the plugins near the bottom of the unit is sketchy when someone goes to lift or move the Air (the analog cable is slow close to the ground that it can get bent and damage the plugin real easy).

I know the hoopla about Bluetooth and all, but really, in some instances this BT connection would be so much easier to deal with the Air just for making interface changes and such.

Should i guess that with the Raspberry Pi v1 that we would eventually need a usb plugin to get BT since there is no BT onboard the v1 (that i recall)?

Last edited by chesseroo; 07/07/18 07:31 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."