Originally Posted By Ian
If you hit the gear in the upper right then Network at the bottom of the page is a button to Force Hotspot. This will take your AxiomAir off your network connection.

Just to note, if a person has reset to factory defaults by using the 'reset' on a USB key, it goes WAY back to original firmware (or software?) installation.

I just finally plugged in my Axiom Air via ethernet and checked for updates. Only now can i see this 'force hotspot' option.
Until then i thought Ian had gone plain wacko.

Incidentally, the Air was still somehow trying to connect to my home router and i couldn't get it to stop. You can't contact it with a tablet/phone b/c it is not in hotspot mode, but without a password it also is not on my home wifi.
Hence, my only option was to take the Air out of range of my home wifi and reboot it.

Since the USB reset, it also will not save some past settings. For example, if i click on Analog input, it used to save that setting for the next time i turned on the Air but now i have to use the tablet/phone each time to access the Air and turn on that analog connection. Saving this setting was handy because my daughter uses that plugin all the time for hockey warmup and not needing to make that change two or three times a week is seriously convenient (waiting for bluetooth to make this connection for her easier and not need the analog plug hopefully except for on the deck with the Sonos system).

Last edited by chesseroo; 07/30/18 02:15 AM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."