Hi all - It's been a while since my last post anywhere here - The short version of my absence was the purchase of an auto dealership last fall. The dealership was ready to fail, and turning it around has been a 60 hour per week task.

BUT … this week, we had two exceptional nights with the LFR-1100's, VP-180 HP and M-100 system. Bass is anchored by a pair of EP-800's.

We had company and watched the Blu Ray of "Rock of Ages" and "Avengers: Infinity War". The company was astonished at how amazing the sound was. The company was right. I still absolutely LOVE these speakers after 3 years. The oak cabinets still look brand new!

And for those who get the news letter - Ian mentioned the "Stephen Stanley Band" played at the 35th anniversary party.

Our system was the actual system used for the "PA" system at the party, and it ROCKS.

On several recent business trips, I have had the chance to listen to some $200,000 plus systems with Magico, B&W and other ultra high dollar systems, and always am happy to get back to the Axioms.

Last edited by craigsub; 08/20/18 12:08 AM.