I have never said anything negative about Craig publicly or privately. I have never thought anything ill of him either. In fact, I have always praised him and have credited his knowledge and advice for my moving to v4.

My friends and family know of Craig from my talks about him. Out of respect for Craig, I will not be mentioning any of this to them.

It is OK with me if others think I am nuts for my descriptive narrations. I can understand how someone may not perceive sound the way I do. And they may not want to be critical. Or can't be critical for whatever reason. I have realized my critical nature is how I am and I would not have it any other way. I have put that talent to work in my profession and it has saved embarrassment, maybe lives and has resulted in "beautiful" products that are talked about in an industry where no one cares about beauty.

I've also been thanked for the numerous tips I've given and showing listeners there is a world of stereo reproduction they've never known about. While the vast majority of us on this board wouldn't consider my knowledge anything special, it is considered rather unique knowledge to those who aren't into audio.

I've also had detractors as you can see in this thread. I can't apologize for being passionate about audio and finally having discovered what it's really supposed to sound and feel like.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated