Originally Posted by nickbuol
EDIT: I reported my own post to the admin to have it deleted for being "rude" for voicing my experience.

Unless your post has already been deleted I don't see anything I would consider rude.

I have been on the forums for a long time (about the same as you, I guess) and have seen the activity levels rise and fall depending on how many people are in the middle of a build. During the builds things are very active, with lots of questions and lots of debates, while between builds everyone seems a bit lost and we mostly talk about non-audio stuff.

People stick around because they have come to know each other over the years, whether online or at the Axiom anniversary meet-ups, although they go from checking the forums a couple of times a day during busy periods to checking in every month or two during the slow times.

I think of that as normal although I guess a larger forum might be able to maintain a fairly constant level of activity all the time. Then again I live in Canada where it's cold, dark and boring for a few months every year anyways.

For a good part of the last year Mojo has been doing most of the builds himself (!!) so if you don't enjoy his colorful writing style and obvious excitement about the technology I guess it could start to chafe, but I see that as just one more phase of 20 or 30 that the forum has gone through.

I guess this is a long way of saying "stick around, OK ?" smile

Last edited by bridgman; 06/05/20 06:14 AM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8