Thanks to all the great advice and input here I’ve placed the order for the M5OW’s! Very excited! I started out 2 weeks ago sending photos of my pool table to JC. He took them to the finishing dept and they sent me four samples to try to match the table. The samples Axiom sent me were very impressive. I was expecting just little blocks of wood, maybe a couple of inches square, but Axiom sends these 8x10 inch blocks of wood with corners cut, magnetic grills and Axiom logos on them. They look like the front panels of M2’s.
And did I mention they are trading in my M50’s? They’re giving me back almost 50% of what I paid for them over 10 years ago! Unbelievable!
This week I have to work on wire. This will be an in wall installation with crawlspace crawling so I’ll need a good permanent wire installation. I’m really not a believer in “super wires”, I’m looking at Blue Jeans Cable and Monoprice, 12 ga I guess. The distance from the furthest speaker to the amp is less than 20 feet. Any input on that would be appreciated.