Originally Posted by mikeR
Well, unfortunately my speakers have been stuck in Tennessee since the 16th on some crazy customs hold. It started out with Fedex calling me asking me all kinds of crazy questions. They even wanted me to explain what materials the speakers were made out of. I referred them back to Axiom who, from what I understand, answered all their questions yet the speakers are still sitting in Tennessee. I live in New Jersey. This is my 4th Axiom order and I've never had an issue before this. Hopefully they will arrive sometime this week.
I've had problems like that before. One where a shipment of about 12 speakers took about a month and a half to start trickling in ... it took many calls to FedEx and Axiom to figure out what was going on. Something about being on International hold till the paper work on what was in the boxes is received/found. Axiom gave me the impression that this was not the first time (Deb didn't sound happy). Anyway after many more calls with FedEx (each about an hour of frustration, probable reason of Axiom unhappiness) ... I'd receive a few boxes a week until there was only one out in the wild ... After what I remember being more then a month ... FedEx decided that maybe a trace was in order. Eventually it was declared forever lost in the Bermuda Triangle of FedEx International holding.

Now I just pray whenever my boxes head through FedEx International that they find their way and not be trapped forever circling in ice encrusted foggy waters searching for a way out.

I'm sure they will show up day now ... smile