Originally Posted by mikeR
I do still have the Fedex phone number, maybe I should call since I am basing this info on the tracking number updates. I contacted Axiom again yesterday morning and they said they would look into it. I was originally scheduled for delivery last Friday.

ha ... another FedEx story ...
On one shipment, received tracking email "delivery tomorrow by 8pm, signature required". Ok, So I stuck around and mid day I get another email. "exception: delivery tomorrow by 8pm, signature required". And again I stuck around ... and another email "exception: delivery tomorrow by 8pm, signature required". And I'm like to hell with this and go about my normal day .. well that email came everyday for like a week and a half at which time an email came "delivered, signed for by owner". I opened the door and there it was ... wonder who signed for it smile

I kind of think of FedEx tracking email as an indication of best intent ... sometimes ...
What gets me is when you get an email "exception: package not delivered, owner not home" ... when you were ...

This happened enough that once I saw the FedEx truck drive up, so I open the door and stood there waiting. The truck stayed there for a few minutes and then turned around and left. A minute later I receive an email "exception: package not delivered, owner not home".