Hi Mojo,

Always appreciate your feedback! I hope they would win over the M100's, I know they're not the 1100s but Axiom assured me they were similar sonically with the obvious reduced bass response and reduced overall output. I will have them paired with a Rhythmik E15 that's currently crossed at +/- 50 with the M5s. A buddy came over to listen a couple of weeks ago and said "holy shit it's like a wave of bass washing over me and I can actually hear & feel the roll of the drum stick on the drum head. Hey where is your sub btw?" haha which I took as a sign of good integration. So I'm hoping these will play nice together as well since the freq response is very similar. The overall goals were much better off axis soundstage, because of how my room is set up there is only one sweet spot and generally better immersion. Several times with the M5s, with my eyes closed mostly on well recorded live tracks, I would be weirded out because it sounded like the performance was literally in my listening room. That x10 is what I'm hoping for haha.

I did consider the refub 1100s in the deals store but with other projects these were a much more palatable purchase and I usually listen and very much enjoy at about 80db, stupid neighbors, so it seemed like the 660 was the best choice for that toe in the water of the DSP tech.

HT - M80v4, VP160v4, QS8vOLD, PSA V1500, Anthem MRX520
2.1 - LFR 660, Rythmik E15, ADA1000+DSP