Well, I got rid of the Marten Django Ls, they were represented as 'demos' but actually they had been repaired twice and I was the second owner. After a little back and forth, they gave me back my $6,000 and took the beautiful Martens back. I would never have been able to sell them for what I paid once I knew their history. It's good to be a lawyer.

I put a pair of Klipsch Fortes with the Bob Crites upgraded crossovers and titanium tweeter diaphragms into service. They sounded great. They were on Craigslist for one day. I sold them for $1,200, didn't get killed and met a very nice audio guy who had just moved to southern California.

I dragged my M80 V2s into the main 2 channel system. Boy, Doug Schneider was right in his Soundstage review of the V2s. They sound very good. Of course, they are driven by a pair of Balanced Audio Technology VK56 monoblocks (110 wpc), a VK33 preamp, an Audio Research PH9 phono stage, Dr. Feikert Woodpecker turntable, Koetsu cartridge ... they should sound good. A very decent sounding speaker!

I have them up for sale as well, along with the Audio Research phonostage. Got to fill the kitty for a new pair of Wilson Sabrina Xs in black diamond finish. They'll be here in 6 weeks. Someone is going to be very happy with this pair of Boston Cherry M80 v2s.

Ian sure knows how to design an excellent speaker. I am very impressed. I know the new ones sound much better, but they stand on the shoulders of their mature and excellent forbearers.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.