MoJo I am still waiting for A) a email reply B) a phone reply C) my QS10s. I been a couple years without but, it would be nice to have a reply or update atleast. Not ignoring me for two soon three weeks. I email and or called once a week for the last three weeks and not a return, And last was a email a month or so saying, kinda rudely. I got a real good deal and they not just handing me a set of QS10. I am sorry but A) they set the price on the B-Stock and it was Dec 28th a boxing day sale I put on layaway. I paid it off Oct 18th. B) they were on Boxing day sale C) after 20 years a only Axiom guy and many speakers bought and getting atleast 4 others here to buy I get a loyalty discount. So, I got a real good buy less than a $1000 but at that time they were like $1300 a pair before they went up. and I got them B-Stock. I'd just lie an update it maybe another 25 days or maybe under my Christmas tree. wink took me two years to build the room and piece together so not in a huge rush , but am excited to have a theatres system once again however only have the front three and a sub

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4