Hi: Starting a new thread in right section

So I am now into the 5 days of comparison of these fine speakers & a winner is starting to emerge before I get to that here is a list of the artists I've listed to: Dire Straits,Billy Joel,Bruce Hornsby,Kenny G.,Tragically Hip,Sade,Amanda Marshall,Metallica,Bon Jovi,, more to come and open to any others that have music that will test speakers.

So with the above artists(many different types of songs) with no room correction used the 800F's have emerged as the winners as of right now they are airier at the top end,more detailed over all,sound stage is a bit wider,the Axiom's are better on the bottom end that is not a surprise...but they do not embarrass the 800's in this area.Have not tried movies yet as music is in my opinion more revealing.....next stage is to continue to try more types of music hence my comment above of any well recorded music too....on Friday will have time to calibrate speakers & then try some good action films with loud scenes and subtle one's too. The surprising part is other then bass response the 800F's are noticeably better in my room so far and to repeat even in the bass area the 800's are only slightly behind the M60's. So there it is more updates to follow!!Cheers. cool

Paradigm 800F,Paradigm C600,Axiom QS8 v3,Paradigm DSP-3100 Sub,AVR Anthem MRX-740