johnk-

i think i will give it a listen to this weekend(when i have time to jack with it), but i reckon i will change it back to the original settings if i dont like the way it sounds.. cool part about this is, i can mess with it and tweak it out, and go back to the original settings when i am done. i figure since i got the technology and ability to check out what it can do, i would be cheating myself if i didnt at least experiement with it a little. it will also give me more 'real-time' experience with how changing settings can alter the sound stage, which will make me more informed when the next guy asks the same question.. make sense??

but i will for sure, crank the sub crossover to its highest setting. and the 'boomy' of the vega sub is very evident to me. i bought it before i really knew what i was getting.. if i would have known then, what i know now, i would have never got it.. but, so it is, and thats what i got.. i have already been dropping hints to the wife about wanting a new one, so she will get used to the idea.. next sub will probably be the HSU STF-2..better days

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??