For as much as it pains me, I must sell my Mansfield Beech Axioms M50ti's,VP100, and QS4's. These really are fantastic speakers, but a few things are forcing me to have to sell them. The biggest and most important is due to my wife. She's been having some major medical problems lately, problems that I've chose to keep a lid on untill now. Our insurance just isn't paying enough of the expenses.

I paid $1035, asking $800 + shipping.

These are brand new speakers, the QS4's never got taken out of the plastic, and the the M50's and VP100 only got two weeks of play time before my receiver upped and died. I got all the orginal boxes for them, as well as everything that came with them. Again, these are brand new speakers, only 2 months old, with two weeks of play time. You can view this setup via my website at http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/kgunz/web/index.html and scroll down to the "My Photo's' link.

Direct pick up is welcomed, if wanting to cut the cost of shipping. I'm willing to work with you. If need be, I'll even bring them to you regardless of where you live. I've got to sell these to help cover the cost for an upcoming operation my wife has got to have. Please PM or email me at KGunzelman@aol.com if interested.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Sutter Cane