UPDATE:

Desperately needing to sell these awsome speakers!

M50ti's - $475
VP100 - $175
QS4's - SOLD (Thank You KCarlile)

My wifes operation is drawing near. I can't express how badly I need to get these great speakers sold to help cover the cost of her medical bills. I'm afraid if they don't sell, I'll have little choice but to file for bankruptcy to free me from this liability.

I can only pray for the best at this point in time. My wife and I have a little 19 month old baby girl, her name is Nicole. I offten sit here late at night and cry thinking about what the outcome may be if I'm unable to cover the cost for my wifes operation.

If I have to lose my credit, so be it. But the thought of losing my wife and our daughter losing her mother, is just more then what this grown man can bare.

So once again I beg for help. Please, if anybody is interested in these speakers, please, and again I'm so sorry for having to beg, but please, PM or email me at KGunzelman@aol.com

Thank you all so very much for your kind words and moral support. I'll never be able to truly express how much it means to me and my family. It's very deeply appreciated.

Sutter Cane