Alpha...sorry you didn't get the responses you wanted. I don't know how long you've been reading the boards around here but you should definately know that NO THREAD IS SAFE from the a good hi-jack. Also, the Rocket's looks vs. sound has been discussed SEVERAL times around here so you're not likely to get anything new. (Search is your friend) Finally, if you don't like the folks around here (and they're crazy sense of humor) then find another message board to troll.

Now onto the greater topic at hand. BEER!! I know this should have been posted elsewhere, but I want to drive alpha further into insanity. Tom and James..it's great to see others who truly appreciate "The Belgian". By far some of the best brews in the world. Anyway, I tried a couple new brews this week.

#1 McEwans Scotch Ale (since you guys were talking scotch)
I had seen this one around but just never thought to try it. I was really impressed. It has a great dark brown color and it's full of flavor. A touch on the sweet side which gives it almost a Belgian character. The alcohol is 8% but it's not at all overpowering. Will have to remember this one when winter gets here.

#2 Rogue Dead Guy
I've not had many of the Western hoppy brews so I decided to give this one a shot. WOW!! I think that I found myself a great summer brew. The hops were full but not over the edge. Really a great balance. The best thing is that Dead Guy's not very expensive. I'll have to pick some more up the next time I'm doing pizza. YUM!!

Oh and by the way, some of us DO help run an automotive industry in North America. The computers at least.