Since we seem to be in full hijack mode, I'll congratulate Josh on the Rolling Rock. Latrobe PA ambrosia. A delicious and simple beer with no pretense that is light and refreshing.

When I was in college (and poor), I once tangled with 2 bottles of Catawba Pink wine ( buck a bottle)on a Friday night. First foray with the grip of the grape. It was an excellent vintage (Tuesday, I believe) and aged in the truck. Also double filtered through cadavers. Drank both bottles in a couple of hours. After returning to the dorm (I was an RA and had a bathroom in my room), the room spun so severly that my body was forced to reject the foul mix around midnight. I purged the entire system. However, at approximately 2 AM, I manifested such an impressive case of the dry heaves that a small group formed outside my door in the hallway and provided me with a standing ovation. It was the only time I was able to actually turn my body inside out from a kneeling position. Apparently Saturday came and went and my next conscious thoughts were on Sunday at lunchtime. By dinner I was able to pronounce vowels again. This is not on my list of highlights from the "good old days". On the other hand, it still is the best hangover I have ever had.