Perhaps someone made him the forum moderator and failed to send out the memo. I'd be surprised if Chess didn't mean to say "Let it go, PLEASE."

Chess you contribute an awful lot of good things to this forum. But, you've you've raised petulant sarcasm, and condescending criticism to an art form.

Please don't lose sight of the fact that this forum is not only for the regulars who've seen the same questions and threads come up again and again. It's also for the new folks who are learning about audio/video in general, and Axiom speakers specifically. They are going to ask these same things on a regular basis. And, it's our responsibility to help them as best we can rather than insult them for asking. I'm referring not only to your post above in this thread, but to your post in the SVS or HSU? (I know, not again....) thread in the Home Theater section, which read:

I'm having deja vu here.
SVS vs. EP350?
Didn't i just post on this a couple of times this week?
Is this really another thread on it?
We are still in the months
(sic) of September no?
(Ironically, NO. We are actually in the month of October )

If you don't expect these same questions and threads to come up again, and can't restrain yourself from criticizing when they do, it might be better if you just skipped reading those threads. It certainly would be better if you refrained from posting your criticisms thereby spoiling it for everyone else.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton