$2799.00 for the 1000's! Dam that is a lot of cash. At that sort of price I don't think the Axiom vs. Rocket debate will happen that much anymore. If you ask me, Rocket just priced themselves into a whole new category and should be compared to speakers in that range. I hate to say it but I have yet to hear a self powered, side firing (Bass) tower I would own. I have had a few from Boston Acoustics VR series to Def Tech and I thought they all were boomy, sloppy etc when it came to bass vs. a stand alone good quality sub. I'm not saying the Rockets will be but I have always loved the looks of the 750's and have thought long and hard about trying a pair but I doubt I will ever have the urge to try the 1000's. I'm also guessing that these speakers are going to be real fussy to place. I'm sure the good folks at Rocket might disagree with that but I'm fairly sure just based on the design that they will be.

I can keep yapping here but I don't want people to think I'm slamming these speakers as I'm not. I'm slamming the design and nothing else. As for looks, the Rockets are still one of the better looking speakers out there!

If anyone in here does upgrade and wants to dump there 750's, let me know.