In reply to:

Nobody was "telling" you what to do. They were suggestions.

Define what a suggestion is Jack.
It is by definition a concept of how one tells someone else what to do.

I recall 'editing' one of your posts when you first came onboard and you were not so happy so much so that i apologized. Now you are suggesting how to edit mine and that is the bottom line.
Pots and kettles Jack.
It is not any different.

And who is this "us" you are referring to? This conversation is between you and I.

As for 2x6, don't make judgements until you know all the facts. His ignorance goes way back, long before you arrived and i'm not the only one who was annoyed by it, not by a long shot. Check out the recently posted history as PART of what he is so 'innocent' of before tossing those stones.

In reply to:

Chess, you seem to be a VERY angry man. And anger has even less place here than a political thread, .

About as annoyed as you were when i told you how to post Jack?
Pots and kettles.
If there were no politics being spoken of, none of this would have started.
Censorship?
Get off the damn soapbox already and go wave the flag somewhere else to someone who cares.
You will get no sympathy here if your precious politics thread is frozen or even deleted. I see no loss and certainly no use in an audio forum. Taking it somewhere more appropriate, like to a political forum website, would have been the courteous thing to do. But hey, i guess that is expecting way too much b/c gee, we wouldn't want to censor such an amazing conversation. [/rolling eyes]

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."