Sorry guys, I know that I have been a slacker of late on my re-review.

I am going to make this fairly short as I do not want to be jumped upon. Again, I have to remind all of you that I am still just a newbie at all of this so please take my comments with a grain of salt. I have also found that audio is like wine. To some a $1K + bottle of wine will not be to their liking where a $20.00 bottle will be great. Listen to whatever you are looking at purchasing even is you have to pay return post.

After Ajax pointed out the mistake I made with my last review I went back and set the M60's to large in 2 cha. Big differance. The base came out like I had not heard it before and it made the listening much more enjoyable. When compaired to the the RS750's, for me, the Rockets still take it. With my new found base in the M60's I have to say that the detail was much more pronounced but I found it a little harsh at other times. With that being said, I am going to move my M60's into a 2 cha setting, keep the RS750's as my living room 2 cha setting and pick up as set of Rocket 850's for my HT.

Guys, all in all I love both speakers. If you asked me to pick one right now I could not. I love the fact that both are direct suppliers, cutting out the middle man and that both make a product far superior then anything in the prce range. I will keep both for a long time and be happy with that choice. Again, do not rely on my review. Please go to someones house and take a listen. If you are too far away or do not have someone nearby then read as much as you can on both forums and go with your heart.