Point taken but unfortunately the "Types" I speak of, love to take pokes at people. If they don't like receiving, they need to stop giving. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm trying really hard to not come off sounding like an ahole but I have had it with a few in here who post this and that and speak it as the god’s truth. These guys have owned squat for the most part and have nothing other then what they have read to base their views on. If someone wants to tell me that all amps sound the same, they better have owned a lot of stuff so they can post some real world examples not just what science tells them.

Just because you read it somewhere, that doesn’t necessarily make it the gospel. A lot of people sit back and take it and I’m done taking it. This forum is getting a really bad rep at a lot of places as being full of a bunch of know it all types and although I don’t agree with that, I sure as hell can see how some would get that impression.

I still can’t believe that some people in here will post that every amp made sounds the same. I even agree that a lot of them do and I mean a lot but to say they all do, just shows that a few in here need to take a step back and remember that the 2 or 3 amps they have owned in there lifetime, really aren’t that great a reference point!

Do I dare bring up the fact that I tested my Parasound against a Crown amp on Sunday and they sounded nothing at all alike? 7 people in the room all watching football helped with the test and not one in the room failed to pick out one from the other. 7 freaking people could tell what amp I was running and when.....but according to some in here, that can't happen and It's rigged etc etc. It was dam easy to tell and I knew it would be. The moment I kicked the Crown in the bass lost a little something and for whatever reason the sound seemed to get a little brighter. I have brought this up elsewhere but I won't in here as I know the reaction I will get as it has been proven time and time again.