Pmbuko, exactly...that's my whole point, you can NEVER EVER, avoid buying and using stuff made by foreigner, just because you enjoy that big screen tv of yours that made by the japs, does that mean you are a traitor and an unsupportive person of your country? I don't think so. Almost everything you wear, from shoes to baseball hats, are mostly made by Foreigner too, does that mean we're cashing out our bank to someone else? Most exotic audio gears are made by foreigner in Germany, British, Italy, and such, so I suppose you should stuck with stuff made only by good ol' North America too!! Oh yea, how about the camera you own? made in USA and Canada I suppose?? LOL I can go on and on and on all night, but the fact is...you're still, and always will, spend your hard earned cash on stuff made by foreigner, so next time when you raise and wave the Canada or USA flag and shout out loud "buy stuff made in North America only!!", I suggest you to look at the shoes you wear, and the computer you're using to post those kind of nonsense first. You get that right, most computer parts made by 3rd world country, but you forget to mention nobody point a gun on your head and force you to buy them. :-)

By the way, I'm just trying to point out that...even the woofers and tweeters are made in China, that doesn't mean Axiom speakers and Subwoofers are inferior to anything else that were 100% made in the good ol' North America. How come I feels like I'm debating this stuff with a bunch of close minded communist?? haha ;-p

Personally, whichever countries and whomever made the best stuff will get my money!! nuff said. :-)