Tom:

In reply to:

I find the term "japs" highly offensive, and would respectfully request that you do not persist in using it.

It is NOT any more offensive than you guys discriminating goods made in China or any other 3rd world countries, so what is your point? I too found it highly offensive and discrimiating that you simply throw around those bullsh!t to mislead people as well.

In reply to:

the free market provides very little choice. NOBODY has said "buy only American" products. What I said, and what I stand by, is that, when provided a choice, I elect to include the country of origin as one of my decision-making criteria

I agreed, the market doesn't provide as much choices as you wish, nevertheless YOU still CHOSE TO support import goods and keep buying them, NOBODY ever force you buy them!! so what you're saying is...you're supporting the idea of buying native products, while on the other hand you still keep laying down your cash on other import goods that you claim you can't avoid, how ironic!! yea, just go ahead and tell your kids don't do drug while you're rolling the joint and puffing that shiznit right infront of them, yup..that sure going to help, again...practice what you preach, otherwise all your claims, opinion, and the idea you support don't mean a damn thing, and stop making up that false and fake image of yourself because you are not as supportive as everyone else.