I probably read a review or two that influenced me, but mostly I tried to convince myself that $425 for the HC6 system was all I really needed to spend for a home theatre speaker package. However, I forgot that I like when a voice sounds like a voice and a piano sounds like a piano! That I like to clearly hear the distinctive sounds of the various instruments in a band/orchestra/ensemble, etc. And that I like closing my eyes and visualizing where each sound is coming from on the imaginary stage in front of me. If my room were small, they might have been effective for home theatre, but the room is big and the speakers, especially the sub, just couldn't handle it. Did you sell your HC6 system? How did you do it and what were you able to get for it? I ended up buying two Axiom M22ti's for the mains, another M22ti for the center channel and a pair of QS8s for the surrounds and an Hsu VTF-3. I still have one of the AR satellites acting as the rear center (yich!). That will be replaced with either another QS8 or M22ti when I figure out how to sell the HC6 system.

Phil