Answering the orignal questions:

Happy? Yes, I'm happy. Very happy. I have two front speakers for life. They are that good. Although, I deserted the home theater/5.1 for better two channel equipment with M60s (can't afford both). My stereo is in a "bright" room.

Sibilance? I no longer have sibilance after upgrading to a tube amp and tube buffered cd player. Amazing stuff. The Axioms are able to bring out brilliant, wide range detail in all frequency phases with the right equipment feeding them. I now hear more detail and I've heard lower frequences which I thought not possible (see Everything But the Girl - 'Walking Wounded' cd, first track).

Forward? Not forward but then again I don't mind forward. Again, after experiencing the Axioms with different levels of equipment, I can assure you it is not this speaker that creates a too forward or a too bright sound.

Which is best speaker? I'd say the M22s are the best although a sub is needed. M60s provide nearly what the M22s provide but with amazing bass. The clarity and detail of the M22s is amazing but perhaps that is only noticeable because of lower bass. I don't know but I loved the M22s. Without a sub, they are the perfect bedroom speaker, imo.