Well, you guys can debunk this stuff all you want, but I did a little surfing on their site and found - "Brilliant Pebbles".

You can be sure I'll be calling them later today to see if I can work some kind of a quantity discount. The are a large number of friends and family on my Christmas list and they NEED to have this kind of enhancment to their audio experience. Plus, if I buy them now, it will allow for full break-in before Christmas and they can use them right out of the gift box and realize the full benefits.

I don't know what your experience has been, but I have been using my Pet Rocks for some time now. With them in the room, the LFE from my SVS seems... localized and undefined somehow. Once I remove them from the room, the LFE seems tight and defined, emanating from everywhere. On the other hand, the crystal pyramid I have on top of the TV (this is the recommended placement) seems to make my Axioms a bit harsh. I'm hoping the Brilliant Pebbles will help solve some of these abberations.

This would be SO MUCH easier if Avia would just step up and add the calibration information for these things to their DVD!