Well Bren, this might be one of those instances where we'd have to "agree to disagree". I did enjoy "Making the Cut" even if it was a little heavy on the drama and light on the action. There are some damn fine hockey players in that group, including numerous Major Junior Hockey players and it was a shame they didn't show more of the on-ice activity. I happened to know the kid that won it - i worked with him this past summer. In fact I went to see him play on Saturday when the UofM Bisons were in town to play the UofS Huskies. He is a great kid and is the kind of guy that truly deserves an opportunity like this. Great hockey player too with lots of potential, just a late bloomer and that's why he never turned too many heads coming up through junior hockey. He's likely to be in a uniform for the Oilers farm club next year though.

Now as far as support for the CBC, as soon as they can report the news even close to partially, I might consider watching. Not much worthy IMO other than Country Canada and some of their sketch comedy shows (Rick Mercer, 22 Minutes, etc).

"Chickens don't clap."