Oilers mgmt/coaching staff said they'd prefer to have him finish the season with the Bisons and when that was over, join the farm club to get on their training and workout programs then. The RoadRunners are their affiliate as I understand it. They shared Hamilton with the Habs last year, but since no Oilers this year, decided to split and move the farm club to Edmonton.

I never really said in my initial post that I can totally understand why others would have been dissapointed by the program. For me, it was more of a personal interest in the whole thing. Seeing Jordan win it was pretty exciting.

...and on the news/politics side of things, my issue is that I just have a hard time taking news from an network that has their collective heads so far up the Liberals' a@@. I actually prefer Global & Kevin Newman. I always felt they were the only one of the major 3 that gave sufficient coverage, weighting, and overall accuracy to western Canadian issues (I've been particularily impressed with their continual BSE coverage). Again, to each his own I suppose.

"Chickens don't clap."