I like my Outlaw sub. It resides in my great room hidden behind a couch. I use it and the M80's for stereo only. Damn thing will rattle the windows if I turn it up. My great room is 28 X 32 with vaulted ceilings and a loft above (custom log home). Peak is 23 feet. Ten foot ceiling height under the loft areas. I usually keep the crossover set to 80 and volume at 50%. At 65%, the grates on the windows rattle 20 feet away. Besides being loud, it's very tight as well.

As far as the main content of this thread, I'm thinking everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however stinky it is (cause we all know opinions are like A-holes - we all have one). Let Jimmy have his and stop slapping him around. Anyone who has any intellect whatsoever can read between his fuzzy lines and come up with their own conclusions to the nature of his objective here. Relax Denis, you're with friends and we're all quite jealous and wishing we had your system. I'll be taking a Napa Valley wine tasting trip next fall (five guys and a limo for a week..should be fun.....LOL). I would love to see your beautiful home and listen to your system when I'm there, if you'd by so inclined.

.........mike