Have been thinking this morning, and before going off to catch a few hours of sleep thought I would get the general opinion of the forum. Most have seen pics of the system and I'm wondering if I could get opinions as to what any of you would 'expect' to hear from the Axiom speakers, playing an average quality CD, at say an 80 dB listening level at the sweet spot, in stereo, 5.1, and 7.1.

Trying all differant listening positions, as say 2 to 3 feet from in front each of the 5 M80s, and the QS8s. Also from each speaker, what would you expect to hear from the remaining speakers and so on. Trying to get the general feeling for imaging, sound stage, forwardness, what ever terms one want to use to describe a well balanced/calibrated system.This should not be all that effected with any brand processor, reciever, or seperates, as in any one making an Axiom system go from good to bad.

May be my music hearing is going deaf, and I'm not really be critical to what I'm hearing. Know this is kinda of a diffacult question, but should not be since memebrs have Axioms, and other than a bit large listening area and so on, Axioms are Axioms. LOL There are many memebers in the 60s posse, and as the general comment is the 60s & 80s are close in sound, with 80's being louder.

Thanks in advance for any comments.