By the way, Bill;

I noticed on a couple of ocassions you commented on how inexpensive the M60s are, as well as stating you still have some time before purchasing.

May I introduce you to the M50s?

For $200 less you could have a great pair of floor standers that are very nearly the equal to the M60s in many respects, and arguably better in some others; all depends on your listening preferences.(What is "better" for my ears does not necessarily equate to "better sound") The only complaint I've ever heard about the M50 in comparison to the M60 is that the M50 dosen't sound like the M60!

Rumor also has it that if you don't like the M50s, you can send them back with no shipping charges as they are considered an upgrade if you decide to go with the M60s or the M80s.

You could have some fun using the extra time you have available in reviewing the large number of comparisons made in this forum between the M2 M22 M60 and M80 VS. the M3 M40 and M50 versions of the "Axiom Sound"

My M50s are my Speakers for Life, so yes, you could say I'm very fond of them. But of course they're not for everybody!

Happy hunting!!
Rich.