Hi thyname,

thanks for the reply - I did have a look to see if there was anyone in my area for an audition, and there is one person who's not too far away but still it's a bit of a jaunt.

I might be able to try to arrange something, but work can get pretty busy for me sometimes so it can be tough.

Interesting that you mention the Paradigm studios - I gather from reading a number of threads here that the Studios are in many ways similar sounding to the Axioms (of course many prefer the Axioms, but some prefer the Studios).

At least it seems as though they are nearer to each other in sound than say, B&Ws or Boston Acoustics for example.

As a last resort, I may audition some studios in place of Axioms: If I really like them, I'll probably go the Axiom route simply because of the big dollar difference. I figure it's not too much of a risk because of the Axiom 30 day money back guarantee.

I'll also include one or two of the Paradigm Monitor line to see how they compare. I've got a lot of listening ahead of me, that's for sure!

Cheers,

Bill