Hey guys I am not bringing up this sore topic for the sake of disproving the EXPERTS or testing there patience.
I have just brought to you my findings because some of you have scrutinized my past comments on this very subject. You ask me to show some evidence of tests and I brought to you some links for information.
I ask you directly Semi, show me proof yourself that there is a document case that FAILS a double blind test. Have you tried different wires? One being a 16 gauge zip cord vs a Nordost Vahalla Cable? Well with bi-wire thats a little harder but I have had times where I "thought" I heard a difference. This is all speculative because music to me is an art not a scientific method. If I had the means to record anolog wave patterns and store data digitally and show you a breakdown of octaves before and after a wire swap or a bi-wire setup I would just to find out myself. For those who have lost there patience maybe it its time to get of your high horse and open you ears.

"Your a legend in your own mind"

ps: As there are many experts I find in this forum. I have learned many a things from people here. I do value there keen insights and expertise. I applaud you all.