Mike, this is a very well written review, which appears to be based on hearsay. In fact, there are a lot more positive reviews from credible AV sources that carry more weight than a few comments from places like AVSforum.

The same type of comments are found all over places like AVS about the M60's, M80's, and Qs8's. Most of them are from people that have never listened to Axiom, but for some reason like to bash Axiom with false claims.

Axiom's are actual neutral, not bright ( or a tad bit bright), by design, however, everyone's opinion is different. When I was first looking at speakers over a year ago, I was told to stay away from the M60's as they are to harsh, especially when teamed up with a Denon. Those trolls from AVS could not have been farther from the truth. The Denon/M60's combination is by far from harsh or bright. The tweeters/woofers on the vp150 are the same technology as the mains in the Axiom line.

In regards to Sibliance, that is not what most of us Axiom owners experience with their 150's, and I'm sure you won't either if you actually listen to them yourself instead of listening to others who are just trying to bash the Axiom name.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85