Mike, I guess what bothers me about your post is that you are saying you, and others, have been "shot at and got the crap beat out of me" for expressing an opinion. I must disagree. There are TONS of opinions expressed on this forum, many preferring products other than Axioms, that are welcomed and accepted openly.

It's not the opinion that is resented, it is HOW the opinion is presented that brings objections. For example, I don't quite understand what opinion you are expressing with this.

"Big whoopi….. my farts stink and I don’t mind it when I’m told they do. At least they’re noisy so everyone knows they’re coming and have the option to stay or leave."

But, I find HOW you expressed that opinion in bad taste, offensive and unnecessary. Surely you would agree that if it's OK for you to express your opinion, then it must be OK for others to express their opinion on how you express yours.

You seem to be concerned about the sensitivity of those who are criticized when you say this.

"I’m pretty thick skinned and can take a lot of BS, so just imagine the calming effect that you posse members are having on others that happen to be more sensitive.

What about the sensitivity of those who are offended by HOW opinions are expressed? It seems to me that part of the burden of posting in a public forum is taking into consideration the feelings of others, and expressing your opinions with as much tact and consideration for opposing opinions as possible. But then, that's just MY opinion.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton