Until you want to cite your source, this is worse than irrelevant. Casting anonymous, uninformed aspersions used to be called slander. Publishing somebody else's work without attributing it used to be called plagarism.

Look, some people like the VP150, some don't. As with all things in audio, a good portion of your level of satisfaction is purely subjective. I'm also fully ready to concede (even advance) the theory that The Room is the forgotten component, and makes a tremendous difference.

About two or three times a year, somebody vociferously forwards the idea that the VP150 is a piece of junk. To me, that notion simply does not pass the straight-face test. Axiom builds highly acclaimed main speakers (both bookshelves and towers) - how is it plausible that they continue to design, manufacture and sell center channels that are mysteriously sibilant while using the exact same tweeter?

Furthermore, the gist of the review is that the VP150 may be somewhat intolerant of the acoustics in certain rooms. Gee, there's a real stretch of the imagination. It's like saying that a Ferrari performs poorly in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Placement matters.

In a large room like yours, it seems extremely unlikely that you would experience the placement issues or nulls that others have found objectionable.

There are LOTS of happy VP150 owners, and an extremely vocal minority of people that have had trouble with it in their rooms. Given the risk-free trial period and overwhelming statistical evidence of customer satisfaction, there is a point at which I harken to wisdom dispensed in The Sweet Potato Queen's Big-Ass Cookbook and FInancial Planner - "get happy, don't get happy - it's the shuttin' up that counts"

bibere usque ad hilaritatem