Quote:

Having known Joe all my life, I thought I would post some of my memories.

Joe is the only boy of 8 siblings. Yep, that's right - he has 7 sisters!! Over the years, no matter which sisters may be fighting or on the "outs", everyone still remains on good terms with Joe. He always seems to be the binding neutral force within the family. Looking back, I've never seen him angry. Always a smile. Always happy to see you.

Joe is the "fun" uncle. With such a zest for life, going to his house is always a treat. He does nothing half way. It is full-boar, all or nothing, take no prisoners. And man, he loves his toys. Back in the seventies, he had the loudest stereo I ever heard. I remember being 7 or 8 and the thing bringing me to my knee's and making my eyes water. I was hooked. Come to think of it, he still has the loudest stereo......

When CB's were popular, he threw up something like a 100ft tower for the antenna. Back when they made real 4x4 pick-ups and jeeps, he took his and jacked it up 5 ft in the air, and threw on the biggest mud tires that were available.

He has had street bikes, and his son's have had numerous off road bikes. He even hand welded an off road sand/mud buggy from scratch with a roll cage and 6 forward gears. Not to mention the boat and all the cars.

Whenever something new electronically comes out, he's the first one to buy it. Top loading Beta & VHS machines, Laserdiscs, CD players, DVD players, the Commodore 64, the very first Sony walkman, video projectors, and on and on. There is always something new. Shoot, even just last month when I was up, we were playing with some prototype electronics that I'm not allowed to talk about.

Then there is the air brushing and the art school. And something you may not know about is his VaSSallo Girl skin care products.

Being around him is exciting. He has this "can do" attitude about everything in his life. Never any self doubt. He grabs each day by the horns and has fun with it. We all love him dearly.

Sounds like a damn fun guy to be friends with. Your lucky to have him as a friend. Good friends like that are hard to come by.

On top of him being a good friend, he sounds like 1 cool cat!