Hey joe its randy! I meet joe about 8 months ago, I was the manager of H.E.Brown supply and PBE paint rep for muskoa parts,with in the first 10 min of meeting joe I felt like i had know the man for 40 years.We worked together to produce the first piano finsh for AXIOM. It took some hard work and major thinking on both our parts. I became very close to JOE and the staff.A new spray booth was installed and things progessed,Joe mentioned his 911 porshe needed a complete paint,No sooner that the 2 months later joe was sick,I decided to get the car done as soon as possible,After a month of hard work with STEVE AND MIKE who work at AXIOM we finshed the car! The feeling I got from JOEs expression was pricless,But it even gets better,for 40 years of my life things have not be the best,this has all change.I was offered a job by JOE and IAN and become part of the AXIOM FAMILY.

JOE THE GIFT I GAVE YOU ISNT CLOSE TO THE GIFT YOU GAVE ME FOR THE REST OF MY CARRER,I LOVE AXIOM,I BREATH AXIOM,I NEEDED AXIOM. YOU WILL ALWASY BE IN MY HEART