Hi Joe:

We can’t allow all these people to post messages to you and not post one ourselves. The three of us have had the good fortune of getting to know the man behind those glasses for oh so many years.

Joe you have been an inspiration to us all. You have an inner strength that can only be described as amazing. We all would like to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your life, as we are better people for having known you.

Axiom is un-like any other place that we have worked. Sure, we all have our jobs to do and we all strive to do our best, but what makes us different is that we really do all care about each other, we ARE one big family. We laugh together and sometimes we cry together. The employees of Axiom are living proof that people can all work together to get a job done and fully enjoy every step along the way.

Joe has been a brother to us here, always with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. And as with any family member, we are devastated that one of our own is battling such an unforgiving disease.

We are already missing our morning coffee chats where we are updated with fellow co-workers family life happenings, exchange recently heard jokes, debate with one another over some sort of controversial issue, and sometimes we even talk shop. Joe could always be found sitting by Noreen’s desk with a smile; an eager participant, as well as an excellent listener with heartfelt advice to share with all of us.

Joe has told us so many stories from his life, his journey through this world has been an incredible one, too many successes to mention. Sure he had his pitfalls along the way but, with any endeavor that he has undertaken, Joe never gives up. He literally went from starving artist one night to accomplished artist the next, an amazing tale in itself.
We are all in awe of this man who has such a love of life, but there is no bigger love in his life than his family. He and his wife Ruth share an incredible love for each other, they are truly soul mates, and just recently celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary. He often talks proudly about his sons, grandchildren and sisters, and of course we can’t forget mentioning his wonderful sidekick companion “Porsche” his dog.

Joe you are in all of our thoughts daily.

Enjoy each and every moment you have, and always know that you are loved by each and every one of us here.

Joe, I am very proud of you and even at this time in your life you show your unselfishness nature by focusing all your energies on making sure that those around you are going to be okay.

Love you, and always your friend
Noreen Solman

No words can really describe what you have instilled in me. Your love and general outlook on life is so absolutely amazing. I am a better person for having known you.

All my Love
Tracy Simunek

Joe, you’re inspirational, plain and simple!! Because of you... I’ll be forever sporting cargo pants and a tan! Wishing you and your family all the best!!

Love
Amie Lucyk