As i sit here and read all the very nice words so many of you people have written i feel like the luckist man ever because i am proud to say that Joe is my Dad and i'am very lucky to have him as a father, any one that has meet him or even talked to him will know he is a great man. Joe makes anyone around him feel the same even in these hard time. He still cracks jokes he has told me he has had a good life. If i can do half the things he has done,seen,and accomplished in life i will have him to thank for that. He has more drive than any person i know he will not give up or take no for a answer he has been a great Husband,Father,Grandfather,brother,father in law,friend and mentor we will all miss him greatly.I would like to thank everyone for all the support and very kind words everyone has sent. Dad reads them daily and appreciates them greatly. I would also like to thank Ian and Amie words can not say how much we appreciate every thing you have done for Dad and the family i can not thank you enought i know Dad loved working there very much.Thank you all
love ya Dad
sincerly Todd